Norton Setup - How to Install and Uninstall Norton Security Software
Norton Antivirus is one of the most renounced Antivirus by Symantec Corporation, which was developed as Antimalware software between 1991 and 2014. Norton Antivirus recently has just come up with its new features and updated version which can also be used for limited periods of time as trial versions. But a paid version will give you a maximum boost in tackling any sorts of viruses that may affect your devices be it mobile phones or PCs.
Have you ever face complications regarding the Antivirus where you cannot delete or remove the annoying shortcut viruses? Well if you haven’t faced any of such complications of shortcut viruses from any of your devices be it mobile phones or PC than you are the luckiest.
Viruses are very strong, harmful and dangerous yet it can be removed easily with the help of Norton Antivirus software. I’m here to guide you through the process of removing viruses with the help of Norton Antivirus.
Features of Norton Antivirus
Norton Antivirus has cool features through which you can easily clear or delete the annoying viruses that occupied in your devices. So check out the amazing features of Norton Antivirus that are listed below:
- Norton Antivirus keeps your devices like PC, Androids, iOS and Mac safe and protective within a single subscription.
- Norton Antivirus cleans up your hard drives to free up some spaces.
- It alerts you before you download any risky Android applications.
- Norton Antivirus keeps your devices safe whenever you shop, surf and do online banking.
- It will help you stop facing complications of both today and tomorrow from facing annoying viruses in your devices.
- Norton Antivirus completely blocks infected and dangerous.
- It also protects you from scams of social media.
- It is completely provided for free for 30 days trial without obligations.
So, this is all about Norton Antivirus. Viruses are one of the most annoying and dangerous software’s that can be easily spread from one device to another.Virus is a program that can harm your system file and make your PC laggy and slow. But with Norton antivirus, you can protect your system from any harmful program from offline and online too.